Our Services

In Bolkings, we value efficiency and we are committed to excellence. We offer comprehensive services to corporate and individual clients in Nigeria and internationally. We strive to provide each client with successful results by considering all possible avenues and we are unique among our competitors for solving complex matters of all types.

We will work on your behalf in strict compliance with the rules of professional conduct and we will handle your case ethically and confidentially.

We will thoroughly analyse the facts of your case and present you with all options available to you ensuring that the best outcome is achieved. We will advise you in advance of any supporting documents needed to be submitted and we will ensure that your application is completed with immaculate care and precision. We will keep you regularly updated whilst maintaining a pro active dialogue with the relevant authorities.

Whatever your legal matter is, we are here to assist, advise and represent you and you can be assured that your case will be handled with the utmost integrity and quality.

We can help with

Renewal of Nigeria passport, new passport for adult and children and to replace a lost passport or damaged passport, and corrections on existing passport from the issuing authority Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)

Our UK Immigration and Visa services cover:

Apply online for a UK visa to visit, work, study or join a family member or partner already in the UK.

  • Accessing applicant’s application before consideration for entry clearance visa
  • Basic immigration advice within the immigration rules.
  • Appeal to the Immigration and asylum chamber
  • Administrative review of visa refusal
  • Fresh visa application and renewal of visa application.
  • Professional result oriented solutions to visa application from any embassy
  • Points based applications including Tier 1 Entrepreneur, Tier 1 Exceptional Talent, Tier General, Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur, and Tier 1 Investor applications
  • Tier 2 (General), Tier 2 Intra company transfers Tier 2 Minister of Religion, Tier 2 Sport Person, Tier 2 Priority Service
  • Tier 4 student applications (adult and children )
  • Tier 5 application (Youth Mobility Scheme, Tier 5 Temporary worker – Religious Worker, Tier 5 Temporary worker international Agreement, Tier 5 Temporary Worker Government Authorised Exchange Tier 5 Temporary Worker Creative and Sporting, Tier 5 Temporary Worker Charity Worker
  • Switching from one category to another including from work permit to Tier based employment
  • Services for UK business including obtaining certificates of sponsorship
  • EU/EEA immigration law
  • Residence permit for an EU/EEA national
  • Family permit for a non-EU/EEA family member
  • Entry clearance for non-EU/EEA family member
  • ECAA applications (Ankara Agreements)
  • Work permits applications for Bulgarian and Romanian nationals
  • Domestic workers applications
  • Entry clearance applications for family members, including spouses, children and other dependants
  • Marriage applications for fiancée, spouse, unmarried partners
  • Leave to enter or remain in order to exercise rights to access a child
  • Transit visas
  • Tourist visa applications including business visitors, family visitors, student visitors, child visitors, general visitors, prospective entrepreneur visitors, private medical treatment visitors, permitted paid engagement visitors, parent of a child at school visitors, entertainer visitors, and special visitors
  • Applications for settlement/permanent residence/indefinite leave to remain
  • Applications for further leave to remain
  • Human rights applications (Article 8 family life), applications for humanitarian protection and discretionary leave
  • British citizenship applications
  • Naturalisation as a British citizen
  • Registration as a British citizen
  • UK Ancestry Visa

Our US Immigration and Visa services cover:

Business visa (B-1):

  • Consult with business associates
  • Attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business
  • convention or Conference, Settle an estate, Negotiate a contract

Business /Visit (B-2):

  • Tourism, Vacation (holiday), Visit with friends or relatives,
  • Medical treatment
  • Participation in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations
  • Participation by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events or contests, if not being paid for participating
  • Enrollment in a short recreational course of study, not for credit toward a degree (for example, a two-day cooking class while on vacation)
  • P visa for Athletes, artists, entertainers
  • E-3 visa for Australian worker – professional specialty
  • BBC visa for Border Crossing Card: Mexico
  • D visa for Crewmembers (serving aboard a sea vessel or aircraft in the U.S.)
  • A visa for Diplomats and foreign government officials
  • B-1 visa for Domestic employees or nannies (must be accompanying a foreign national employer)
  • Employees of a designated international organization, and NATO G1-G5, NATO
  • J  visa for Exchange visitors
  • J-1 visa for Exchange visitors – au pairs
  • J-2 visa for Exchange visitors – children (under age 21) or spouse of a J-1 holder
  • J-1 visa for Exchange visitors – professors, scholars, teachers
  • J, Q visa for Exchange visitors – international cultural
  • Foreign military personnel stationed in the U.S.  A-2, NATO1-6
  • O-1 visa for Foreign nationals with extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business or athletics
  • Q visa for international cultural exchange visitors
  • Free Trade Agreement (FTA) professionals: Chile
  • H-1B1 visa for Free Trade Agreement (FTA) professionals: Singapore
  • I visa for Information media representative (media, journalists)
  • L visa for Intra-company transferees
  • TN/TD  visa for NAFTA professional workers: Mexico, Canada
  • H-1C  visa for Nurses traveling to areas short of health care professionals
  • J-1, H-1B  visa for Physicians
  • R visa for Religious workers
  • H-1B visa for Specialty occupations in fields requiring highly specialized knowledge
  • F-1 visa for Students – academic and language students
  • F-2 visa for Student dependents – dependent of an F-1 holder
  • M-1 visa for Students – vocational
  • M-2 visa for Student dependents – dependent of an M-1 holder
  • H visa for temporary workers and trainees
  • H-2A visa for Temporary workers – seasonal agricultural
  • H-2B visa for Temporary workers – non-agricultural
  • H-3 visa for Training in a program not primarily for employment
  • E-2 visa for Treaty investors
  • E-1 visa for Treaty traders
  • C visa for Transiting the United States
  • T-1 visa for Victims of human trafficking
  • Visa renewals in the U.S. – A, G, and NATO A1-2, G1-4, NATO1-6

Immediate Relative & Family Sponsored

  • IR1, CR1 visa for Spouse of a U.S. Citizen
  • IR1, CR1 visa for Spouse of a U.S. Citizen
  • K-3 visa for Spouse of a U.S. Citizen awaiting approval of an I-130 immigrant petition
  • K-1 visa Fiancé (e) to marry U.S. Citizen & live in U.S.
  • IR3, IH3, IR4, IH4 visa for Inter country Adoption of Orphan Children by U.S. Citizens
  • IR2, CR2, IR5, F1, F3, F4 visa Certain Family Members of U.S. Citizens
  • F2A, F2B visa for Certain Family Members of Lawful Permanent Residents

Employment-Based Immigrants, including (preference group):

  • E1 visa for Priority workers [First]
  • E2 visa for Professionals Holding Advanced Degrees and Persons
  • Exceptional Ability [Second]
  • E3, EW3 visa for Professionals and Other Workers [Third]
  • S (many**) visa for Certain Special Immigrants: [Fourth]
  • C5, T5, R5, I5 visa for Employment Creation/Investors [Fifth]
  • SD, SR visa for Religious Workers
  • SI visa for Iraqi and Afghan Translators/Interpreters
  • SQ visa for Iraqis Who Worked for/on Behalf of the U.S. Government
  • SQ visa for Afghans Who Worked for/on Behalf of the U.S. Government

Other Immigrants

  • DV  visa for diversity immigrant visa
  • SB visa for returning resident
  • Eligibility Requirement checks
  • Documentation checks
  • University admissions & Student Visa
  • Immigration appeal and legal advice
  • immigrant visa and non-immigrant visa Interview Appointment

Our Canada Immigration and Visa services cover:

Apply to visit, study, and work or immigrate to Canada, apply for citizenship, a permanent resident card or refugee protection.

Permanent Resident Program: Economic classes – (Including Express Entry)

  • Federal skilled workers (FSW)
  • Federal skilled trades (FST)
  • Canadian experience class (CEC)
  • Provincial nominees programs (PNP)
  • Start-up business class
  • Investors
  • Entrepreneurs and self-employed persons
  • Quebec Economic Classes
  • Caring for children and caring for people with high medical needs classes
  • Immigrant Investor Venture Capital class
  • Live-in caregivers in Canada

Family Sponsorship Class

  • Sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children
  • Sponsor your parents and grandparents
  • Sponsor your adopted children and other eligible relatives
    Parent and Grandparent Super Visa

Temporary Resident Visas

  • Visitor visas
  • Business Visitor
  • Sports Visitors
  • Transit Visa
  • Work permit
  • Study permit
  • Student visa


  • Eligibility Requirement checks
  • Documentation checks
  • University admissions
  • Travel Visa application form processing
  • Immigration appeal and legal advice

Our Australian Immigration and Visa services cover:

  • The Skill Select Program
  • Professionals and skilled independent migrants
  • State or Territory nominated skilled workers
  • Skilled workers sponsored by relatives
  • Employer nominated workers
  • Regional migration
  • Business people
  • Investors
  • Family members including partners, fiancés, parents, and children
  • Sponsored family visitors
  • Students
  • Medical practitioners and nurses
  • Working holiday makers, retirees, event organizers and participants, medical treatments, and tourists
  • Air crew and maritime crew
  • Distinguished talent
  • Domestic workers
  • Entertainment industry including film, television, and performers
  • Media and film staff
  • Religious workers
  • Professional sports people
  • Visiting academics and research projects
  • Skilled people on exchange
  • Refugees, select countries and on a case by case basis

Our Schengen visa application compresses of all Schengen member state

  • Tourism
  • Visiting family or friends
  • Artistic activity
  • Study or training
  • Medical treatment (except for persons from the former Soviet republics).

A Schengen visa is a visa for the Schengen Area: 26 countries with no border controls between them. Those countries are:

  • Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.

The Convention implementing the Schengen Agreement came into force on 26 March 1995. The Schengen countries require visitors to obtain a common visa, which permits entry to the Schengen Area. The Schengen countries have reached agreements with each other on entry requirements and a common visa application form.

Our Nigeria Immigration and Visa services cover:

  • Expatriate Visa
  • Residence Permit and Aliens Card (CERPAC)
  • Business Visa / Entry Permit
  • Temporary Work Permit (TWP)
  • Tourist Visa / Entry Permit
  • Transit Visa / Entry Permit
  • Official / Diplomatic Visa / Entry Permit
  • Subject to Regularization (STR) Visa / Entry Permit
  • Direct Transit Visa (airside) / Entry Permit
  • Explanatory Note

Our other services include the following

  • Airline Tickets
  • Hotel Reservations
  • Airport drop off and pickup
  • Travel Insurance
  • Vaccination Certificates
  • Tour Tickets/ Reservations
  • Interview Appointment to Embassies

However you decide to contact us, our immigration experts are waiting to give you a quote. They will be able to evaluate your needs and then using our experience and expertise, tell you exactly what is legally possible and which type or types of visas are best suited to your unique circumstances. We will act on your behalf and see the necessary visa applications processed through to a final conclusion.

We look forward to hearing from you and helping you with all your travel and immigration needs.